don's blog - New Sri Lanka

Friday, October 12, 2007

11th October 2007











It was my last day in Al Jassim Group. It's really being sad after working long 6 years have to leave. I had to leave my colleagues, like Muthiah(who was with me last 4 years), Aneesh, Praveen, Binu, Ram, in our department, from the front office Sabina, Melanie, as well as Aby & Haridas, who worked with me very friendly until end of my service. This was my last message to them;

"The time has come to say goodbye to you all as I am leaving the Company for good on 14th Oct. 2007. It has been a pleasure to have been here in the Al Jassim Group with you for the last 6 years, during which time I have learned a lot.

My thanks to everybody for everything, and, should I inadvertently have done anything untoward at any time, I hope you will forgive me.

I shall miss you all and hope you will keep in touch with me,

Thanks & best regards"

Don Herman

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2007 at 6:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Hermon,

We all are missing you and we wish you a happy life ahead.

Binu

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home